A comprehensive book that teaches all the skills and steps for producing esthetic natural dentures. Learn a new, profitable skill or use it to increase your current production efficiency.
All the muscles and anatomical features of the mouth that must be known to be able to predictably fabricate stable dentures.
- All of the measurements and data necessary to create truly cosmetic dentures.
- The three anterior arrangements that can be used and modified to meet any age or soft to aggressive esthetic requirement.
- How to quickly wax and carve self cleaning denture bases, including perfectly placed interdental papillae, root imminences and gingival contours.
- An efficient method for finishing and polishing processed dentures, guaranteeing properly trimmed borders, natural festooning and ideal base thickness.
- A precise equilibration technique that gives the technician certainty on when and where to adjust.
- A fast predictable method for setting anterior and posterior teeth that can be easily taught to others.
- Recommended prerequisites:
- Simplifying Posterior Dental Anatomy
- Anterior Anatomy and The Science of a Natural Smile